We recently launched Express Campaigns, a new tool that
2. Create a new campaign
Once you are logged in, start your campaign by clicking “Create my first campaign”.
5. Name your campaign
- You can name your campaign however you want. This name is only visible for you and your team – not for creators.
6. Double-check everything is right
- Double-check the summary and make sure that there are no typos.
7. Finish the setup
- In this page, you can finish the setup by adding any last details.
7.1 Add Assets
7.2 Add Brief
8. Add budget
- Add your credit card information to finish the campaign launch. Your card will be charged after the campaign is completed. The amount is at maximum the budget you set in your previous step.
- After you have connected your card, you can launch the campaign!
So, there you have it! Make yourself a coffee and it will still be hot by the time you’ve finished setting up your campaign. After the process is completed, you can sit back and the dashboard will measure performance and track all the metrics you need to know in real-time.
If you’re interested in giving it a try and tapping into a network of 4.5 billion views, you can sign up to Matchmade Express Campaigns here.