Influencer marketing has become an important part of any game marketers’ channel strategy. However, with an insufficient amount of data-driven resources available, many are still learning about the industry and its best practices through trial and error.
We put together a whitepaper based on data gathered from 180 sponsorships, and insights gained from working with 95 influencers at Matchmade. Marketers in the industry now have answers, supported by hard and soft data, to the burning questions below:
- How much are game companies spending their influencer marketing budgets on
- What are game companies spending their influencer marketing budgets on
- What gaming content have most influencers been producing on YouTube and Twitch in 2018
- Which factors are most important to influencers when they decide whether to accept a paid deal
- What do influencers consider as their biggest challenges when working with advertisers
To learn about the key results of this analysis, download the full report by completing the form below.