We are looking for a Data Engineer to join our growing product team in Helsinki. You work with our data scientist on implementing new data driven features to our influencer marketing platform.
- Work on collecting, storing and processing big amounts of data needed to make our platform more intelligent.
- Choosing, implementing, and maintaining optimal solutions for our data science needs.
- Make the data accessible for analysis and exploration.
- Hands-on experience with big data applications in a production environment.
- Strong understanding of SQL and NoSQL databases and data warehousing.
- Experience with distributed computing
- Good written and spoken communication skills.
- Experience in one or more of the technologies we use at Matchmade: PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Influx, Redshift, Dynamo, Hadoop
- Enjoy and excel in solving complex data storage and transformation problems on a daily basis
- Knowledge of data analysis and statistical methods.
- Team player and ability to thrive in a startup environment.
- Interest in ad tech, influencer marketing, games, Twitch livestreams and YouTube cat videos.
We’re a small, experienced team shaping the future of the fastest growing digital marketing channel. We have offices in Helsinki and Berlin.