We are looking for a Data Engineer to join our growing team in Helsinki. You will work closely with our data scientist on how to implement new data-driven features for the influencer marketing platform.
- Collect, store and process large amounts of data to optimise our platform.
- Choose, implement, and maintain the best solutions for our data science needs.
- Make data comprehensible for exploration and analysis.
- Hands-on experience with big data applications in a production environment and distributed computing.
- Strong understanding of SQL and NoSQL databases and data warehousing.
- Experience with distributed computing.
- Good written and spoken communication skills.
- Experience in atleast one of the technologies we use at Matchmade: PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Influx, Redshift, Dynamo, Hadoop.
- Excited about and good at solving complex data storage and transformation problems on a daily basis.
- Prior knowledge of data analysis and statistical methods.
- Ability to thrive in a startup environment and work well as a team player.
- Interest in ad tech, influencer marketing, games, Twitch live streams and YouTube cat videos.
We’re a small and experienced team shaping the future of the fastest growing digital marketing channel. We have offices in Helsinki and Berlin and offer competitive compensation, benefits and great coworkers. Join us for an unforgettable experience building cutting-edge tech in the quickly changing space of digital marketing.