You’re in charge of designing, coordinating and executing our marketing strategy. This includes everything from content production through organizing events and presentations to performance marketing and activities that increase our brand visibility.
You also actively participate in planning and executing our overall sales & marketing strategy, as well as other growth activities.
- Work collaboratively with all members of the team to drive inbound leads.
- Design and coordinate the execution of our overall marketing strategy.
- Produce and / or coordinate the production and sharing of content based on our data, analysis and insights.
- Ensure the Matchmade brand is always present and visible at major events where our customers are.
- Organize our own marketing events for both new and existing key customers.
- Run highly targeted performance marketing campaigns to source new leads.
- Play an active role in guiding platform development so that our marketing message is in sync with the service itself.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in in digital marketing in mobile, gaming or technology.
- Demonstrated experience running high-performance marketing campaigns.
- Strong communication, writing and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage large, complex marketing campaigns in conjunction with a complex and extended sales cycle.
- Experience working with big mobile game publishers & developers, or agencies operating in these fields.
- Experience organizing events.
- Ability to thrive in a startup environment.
We’re based in Helsinki and Berlin, and offer an opportunity to work in either or both. We’re a small, experienced team shaping
the future of the fastest growing digital marketing channel.