You deal with our most important customers, all the way from sourcing leads, through initial pitches, to negotiating deals, following through & ensuring our partners get what they need and are happy with our services.
You also actively participate in planning and executing our overall sales & marketing strategy, as well as other growth activities.
- Work collaboratively with all members of the team to drive growth with new and existing accounts
- Develop and maintain high-level relationships with major publishers, agencies and networks.
- Actively prospect, develop and close opportunities for Matchmade.
- Play an active role in guiding platform development and ensuring customer requirements are met and exceeded.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in sales and / or business development in mobile, gaming or technology.
- Demonstrated experience exceeding sales quotas.
- Knowledge of and established relationships within the games industry.
- Professional experience with influencer marketing campaigns.
- Strong communication, writing and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage large, complex sales with an extended sales cycle.
- Experience working with big mobile game publishers & developers, or agencies operating in these fields.
- Ability to thrive in a startup environment.
We’re based in Helsinki and Berlin, and offer an opportunity to work in either or both. We’re a small, experienced team shaping
the future of the fastest growing digital marketing channel.