You’re comfortable with very diverse data sets and creative ways of working with data. You’re well versed in the theory and science part of the job,
but also comfortable working with engineering and product management to distill this into actionable business insights for our customers.
- Work with diverse data (structured and unstructured) to develop models which help drive complex, real time data driven products for business customers.
- Apply scientific principles in analysis, model training, testing and validation of the data models to create precise, high performing and reliable models to be used in product.
- Participate in writing functional, scalable, tested and clean deployable code during the implementation stage of algorithms.
- Collaborate and work closely with the whole team to create high quality reliable products.
- 5 years of hands-on experience with statistics and machine learning algorithms in mobile, games or tech.
- Strong business acumen and problem-solving skills.
- Strong business analytics & product intuition.
- Good written and spoken communication skills.
- Quantitative Degree – like Statistics, Operations Research, Physics, Computer Science, Economics, etc. MS/PhD preferred.
- Experience working with ad tech.
- Ability to thrive in a startup environment.
- Management expertise.
We’re based in Helsinki and Berlin, and offer an opportunity to work in either or both. We’re a small, experienced team working
on the future of the fastest growing digital marketing channel.
Email us at email@example.com.