This week’s blog post is extra special as we kick off the countdown to SLUSH!
What is Slush? It’s the leading startup conference in the world that brings together over 20 000 tech heads to Helsinki, the capital of Finland. This year, Slush takes place from December 4-5, and we’re excited to be part of the event.
We’re excited to announce that we’ll be co-hosting the official afterparty of Press Play, which is the Slush side-event for games. We’re throwing the party together with Supercell in downtown Helsinki on the evening of Dec 5. If you’re attending Slush and work (or aspire to work) in games, you’re more than welcome to join us. You can find all the information on the event’s Facebook page and register for a ticket on Slush.org.
Press Play takes place on Dec 5 from 12 – 16 (4pm) and you should totally attend. As it happens, our CMO Heini will be hosting the stage of Press Play, which is lined up with the top folks in gaming. The agenda will be revealed soon… Press Play is all about exploring the intriguing themes around gaming from highly practical topics to recent trends. The event is a great place to meet games companies and investors, and people who share a passion for games.
Here’s some highlights from Slush that we’re extra-excited about:
- Dr. Werner Vogels, CTO of Amazon
- Julia Hartz, Co-founder and CEO of Eventbrite
- Bill Ready, COO at PayPal
- Justin Rosenstein, co-founder of Asana
- Dan Brody, Managing Director of Tencent investments
- Sonali De Rycker, Partner at Accel
- Megan Rose Dickey, Senior reporter at TechCrunch
- Kristian Segerstrale, CEO at Super Evil Megacorp
So, happy Monday everyone and see you at Slush